Wednesday, May 29, 2019

when it comes to my dream

dear, dreamer
A portrait of Jason Reynolds from Kristian Melon is a beautiful look at the author and the art of reading and writing.



Dear, Dreamer from Kristian Melom on Vimeo.

When it comes to
my dream,
the way I like to describe it
is that
it's a rabid beast
that found me when I
was young.

From Directors Notes and Short Of The Week 





For Everyone (the book referenced in dear, dreamer) was a poem originally performed at the Kennedy Center for the unveiling of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial by author Jason  Reynolds. It is addressed to young people and is about the importance of dreams... especially those that have yet to be fulfilled.

It is a wonderful book to give to all the graduates you know!



From AudioFile Magazine




No comments:

Post a Comment